Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
461. Manufacturing Resource Planning (3)
- Prerequisite: Upper division standing.
- Principles of manufacturing resources planning, operations management, and control. Forecasting techniques, production planning and scheduling procedures, and analysis of manufacturing resources. Material inventory activities, facilities and physical plant layout, production process and equipment, and productivity and quality. Team projects using computer modeling software.
- (Lecture-problems 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Lower Division Course List
Upper Division Course List 300 - 381
Upper Division Course List 408 - 459
Upper Division Course List 465 - 499
Graduate Course List 501 - 534
Graduate Course List 551 - 499
Graduate Course List 612 - 698
Graduate Course List 735 - 798
ET Lower Division Course List
ET Upper Division Course List