Chemical Engineering (ChE)
Computational Resources Laboratory
The Computational Resources Lab serves all courses in the ChE program. This lab has ample number of modern computers, a printer and the latest industrially relevant software. The ChE department takes pride in teaching our students the valuable computer skills across the entire ChE curricula.
- The lab has 35 desktop computers, where 20 of them are recently purchased. All computers have Internet access.
- Students have free access to the laser printer (but must provide their own paper).
- The following software is installed on the computers:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- LabVIEW (5 major pilot-scale devices can be accessed by LabVIEW from all computers via the Internet)
- COMSOL Multiphysics (only installed a few computers)
ChE students must obtain an account from the department lab technician (Mr. Minh Tran) to have access to the computers.