560. Advanced Chemical Process Control (3)
- Prerequisite: one of the following: CH E 460, E E 370/L, 411, 470, 471, 511, MAE 376, E T 492, or consent of instructor.
- Principles and practices of controller selection and tuning, advanced control loops, model predictive control, decoupling, hands-on experience of control loop design and implementation using Labview.
- (Lecture-Problems 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Chemical Engineering (Ch E)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.