555./455. Environmental Compliance (3)
- Prerequisite: CHEM 327 or consent of instructor.
- Physical and chemical properties of hazardous materials and wastes. Environmental hazards. An examination of environmental laws, regulations and standards dealing with storage, transportation, treatment and disposal of hazardous wastes. Emergency planning and preparedness.
- Extra requirement for graduate students: term papers or projects.
- (Lecture-problems 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F)
View the current course offerings:
Chemical Engineering (Ch E)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.