520. Advanced Transport Phenomena (3)
- Prerequisites: CH E 320, 420, 430.
- Application of differential and integral mass, momentum and energy balances to chemical engineering processes. Analysis of fluid flow, heat transfer, diffusion and chemical reaction in various unit operations.
- (Lecture-Problems 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Chemical Engineering (Ch E)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.