510. Multiphase Flow and Interfacial Phenomena (3)
- Prerequisite: CH E 320 or consent of instructor.
- Equation of motion in multiphase systems such as slurries and fluidized beds involving bubbles, drops, and particles. Effects of interfacial tension, particle-surface and interparticulate interactions.
- (Lecture-Problems 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Chemical Engineering (Ch E)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.