407. Environmental Systems Safety and Emergency Management (3)
- Prerequisites: ET 303, 311, 319.
- Emergency management and contingency planning in accordance with U.S. environmental regulations and international standards. Emphasis on training, preparedness, response and recovery. Concepts, methods and techniques of performing environmental operational systems audits in accordance with the International Standards Organization (ISO).
- (Lecture-Discussion 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Chemical Engineering (Ch E)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.