210. Hazardous Material and Waste Management (3)
- Prerequisites: CHEM 111A, ET 206.
- A study of the requirements of federal, state and local regulations relating to the management of hazardous materials and hazardous wastes. Particular focus on compliance with shipping, storage, labeling, sampling, and inventory and release reporting requirements.
- Letter grade only (A-F). (Lecture-Discussion 3 hours)
View the current course offerings:
Chemical Engineering (Ch E)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.