BSCS Program Continuous Quality Improvement
Goals of Continuous Improvement
- To use input from students, faculty, industry, and professional societies to improve the CECS curriculum.
- To maintain accreditation for both the Computer Engineering and Computer Science programs.
- To provide up-to-date laboratory software and equipment in support of CECS program learning outcomes.
- To provide up-to-date curriculum and courses in support of CECS program learning outcomes.
- To promote faculty creative and scholarly activities, and the integration of those activities with curriculum development.