Construction Engineering Management (CECEM)
CE Course Descriptions
CEM Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
490. Senior Design Project (3)
- Prerequisite: CE 459. Fulfillment of the GWAR, completion of all 300-level engineering courses for the civil engineering major and consent of department undergraduate advisor. Prerequisite or Corequisite: CE 426, CE 437. Normally taken in the last year of the undergraduate program.
- A supervised design group project, incorporating all aspects from concept to completed design and oral presentations. Technical aspects, social, environmental, and economic issues considered. Ethical concepts discussed.
- (Lecture-Problems 2 hours, Design laboratory 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Civil Engineering (CE)
Construction Engineering Mgmt (CEM)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CE Graduate 500 - 548 Course List
CE Graduate 551 - 585 Course List
CE Graduate 602 - 740 Course List
CE Lower Division Course List
CEM Lower Division Course List
CEM Upper 304 - 375 Course List
CEM Upper 404 - 490 Course List