Construction Engineering Management (CECEM)
CE Course Descriptions
CEM Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
130. Surveying and Mapping (1)
- Corequisites: CE 130L and MAE 172 or CEM 121.
- Theory and practice of plane surveying, including the use of instruments for measuring distances, angles, and elevations. Plotting of surveying data and topographic mapping. Fundamentals of construction layout. Integration of data with surveying software.
- (Lecture- Problems 1 hour.) (CAN ENGR 10) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Civil Engineering (CE)
Construction Engineering Mgmt (CEM)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CE Upper 326 - 429L Course List
CE Upper 435 - 497 Course List
CE Graduate 500 - 548 Course List
CE Graduate 551 - 585 Course List
CE Graduate 602 - 740 Course List
CEM Lower Division Course List
CEM Upper 304 - 375 Course List
CEM Upper 404 - 490 Course List