Construction Engineering Management (CECEM)
CE Course Descriptions
CEM Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
571. Construction Planning and Cost Control (3)
- Prerequisite: Graduate standing or consent of instructor.
- Planning, scheduling and resource allocation for a complex construction project. Topics include traditional critical path method, advanced computer expert systems and optimization techniques for construction planning and cost control.
- (Lecture-Problems 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Civil Engineering (CE)
Construction Engineering Mgmt (CEM)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CE Upper 326 - 429L Course List
CE Upper 435 - 497 Course List
CE Lower Division Course List
CEM Lower Division Course List
CEM Upper 304 - 375 Course List
CEM Upper 404 - 490 Course List