Construction Engineering Management (CECEM)
CE Course Descriptions
CEM Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
490. Construction Project Management (3)
- Prerequisites: CEM 426, 429 and 431.
- This course is a capstone course where integrated project management principles are applied to a case study of an actual construction project. Topics include plans and specifications, site logistics, estimating, planning, scheduling, cost control, and contract administration. Additionally, relationships with owners, designers and other officials are analyzed.
- (2 hours Lecture, 2 hours Activity.) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Civil Engineering (CE)
Construction Engineering Mgmt (CEM)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CE Lower Division Course List
CE Upper 326 - 429L Course List
CE Upper 435 - 497 Course List
CE Graduate 500 - 548 Course List
CE Graduate 551 - 585 Course List
CE Graduate 602 - 740 Course List