Construction Engineering Management (CECEM)
CE Course Descriptions
CEM Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
426. Business and Construction Law (3)
- Prerequisite: CEM 324; BLAW 220 or 320.
- Contractors license, mechanics lien, real estate and subdivision laws; public works projects, bid and bid requirements. O.S.H.A., litigation and legal trends in affirmative action and minority subcontractor quotas, design professional's liability. Survey administrative procedures of general and subcontractors. Study documentation, claims, waivers, arbitration, bonding, insurance, and indemnification. Discuss ethical practices. Field trips.
- (Lecture-Discussion 3 hours). Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Civil Engineering (CE)
Construction Engineering Mgmt (CEM)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CE Lower Division Course List
CE Upper 326 - 429L Course List
CE Upper 435 - 497 Course List
CE Graduate 500 - 548 Course List
CE Graduate 551 - 585 Course List
CE Graduate 602 - 740 Course List