Construction Engineering Management (CECEM)
CE Course Descriptions
CEM Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
320. Operations Management in Contemporary Organizations (3)
- Prerequisites: MGMT 300, ENGR 310.
- Overview of Managerial and organizational theories and practices -introduction to concepts, methods to analyze and improve operations performance in construction and in service organizations. Decision- making and problem-solving processes for organizations. management Effectiveness and efficiency at the organizational, process level, and performer level.
- (Lecture-Discussion 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Civil Engineering (CE)
Construction Engineering Mgmt (CEM)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CE Lower Division Course List
CE Upper 326 - 429L Course List
CE Upper 435 - 497 Course List
CE Graduate 500 - 548 Course List
CE Graduate 551 - 585 Course List
CE Graduate 602 - 740 Course List