Construction Engineering Management (CECEM)
CE Course Descriptions
CM Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
315. Construction Safety (2)
- Prerequisite: CEM 225 or CE 200.
- Terminology, safety functions, accident costs, workman's compensation and liability laws, O.S.H.A., governmental and non-governmental codes, regulations and field safety methods pertinent to the construction industry. Field trips.
- Not open for credit to students with credit in CEM 328.
- (Lecture 1 hour , Activity 2 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Civil Engineering (CE)
Construction Engineering Mgmt (CEM)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CE Lower Division Course List
CE Upper 326 - 429L Course List
CE Upper 435 - 497 Course List
CE Graduate 500 - 548 Course List
CE Graduate 551 - 585 Course List
CE Graduate 602 - 740 Course List