Construction Engineering Management (CECEM)
CE Course Descriptions
CEM Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
225. Residential and Light Commercial Construction Practices (3)
- Prerequisites: CEM 121,125; Corequisites: CEM 200, 200L.
- An introductory course in planning, design, and construction of residential and light commercial buildings including materials, equipment, construction/assembly methods, quantity take-off, and building codes/standards. Field trips or visual presentation is required.
- (Seminar 2 hours and Activity 2 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Civil Engineering (CE)
Construction Engineering Mgmt (CEM)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
CEM Upper 304 - 375 Course List
CEM Upper 404 - 490 Course List
CE Lower Division Course List
CE Upper 326 - 429L Course List
CE Upper 435 - 497 Course List
CE Graduate 500 - 548 Course List
CE Graduate 551 - 585 Course List
CE Graduate 602 - 740 Course List