Edison Scholars Program
To assist students pursuing degrees in qualifying STEM majors in CSULB's College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics. The program will award four Edison Scholars ($2,350 each) to outstanding students with qualifying majors in the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics at CSULB.
Edison Scholars Program Eligibility Criteria
- Be a full-time undergraduate enrolled in the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics at CSULB;
- Be a declared major or pre-major in one of the following degree programs:
- B.S. Chemistry
- B.A. Chemistry
- B.S. Environmental Science and Policy
- B.S. Mathematics
- B.S. Mathematics: Option in Applied Mathematics (Suboption I: Area of Application in Science and Engineering)
- B.S. Mathematics: Option in Statistics
- B.S. Physics
- B.A. Physics
- Have a least a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 or better; and
- Financial need.
Completed applications are due Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 4:00 p.m. Submit completed applications to the Center for Scholarship Information, located in the University Student Union, Room 238 (across the courtyard from Sbarros).
Download Edison Scholarship application.