What is the Noyce Scholars Program?
- Seeks to encourage talented science, technology, engineering and mathematics majors to become Middle and High School teachers
- The focus is to increase the number of highly skilled teachers in high needs school districts
- Financial and professional support, aimed at developing skills as a teacher, giving you opportunities to be fully prepared for the classroom
Why choose to teach?
- Make a difference! Few careers offer the chance to touch and shape lives like teaching does
- Share your passion! Inspire underserved and underprivileged students to achieve their potential
- Shape the future! Serve as a role model for the next generation of scientists and mathematicians
- Serve the community! There is a massive shortage of qualified science and math teachers in the U.S. become part of the solution
- Challenge yourself! Discover and develop strengths and skills that can lead you to change the world.