Benefits of the Program
What's in it for me?
- The opportunity to conduct original research and interact with professors and graduate students
- Assistance with tuition and fees
- A monthly stipend to assist with living expenses while conducting research
- The opportunity to interact with outstanding researchers from other institutions through seminars and workshops
- Opportunities and instruction on how to present research through oral and poster presentations
- Funding to attend national research conferences present original research
- Participation in summer research internships at institutions nationwide
- Assistance in exploring and applying to post-baccalaureate programs, including graduate and PhD programs.