Make a G2 Print Account
Students are required to have a print account that is specific to the G2 Computer Lab and connected to an active BeachID to be able to log on to any G2 Lab Computer. To open a G2 Print Account, a student must make a $5 non-refundable deposit using his/her BeachClub and submit the G2 Lab Account Form. The initial $5 deposit is credited toward initial printing costs.
Laser Printer and Scanner Costs
The $5 deposit due at account creation is credited to your G2 Computer Lab account for printing costs. The following costs cover lab suppy reimbursement and are deducted from your G2 Computer Lab account:
- Laser B/W Printing: $0.06 per page
- Color Laser Printing: $0.50 per page
- Scanning: Free!
Acceptable Payment Methods
BeachClub is the only form of payment we can accept. Monies added to your G2 Print Account are for lab supply reimbursement and once added are only available for use in the G2 Lab and are non-refundable.
Please note: BeachClub and the G2 Print Account balance are separate accounts. A new G2 Print Account must be created at the beginning of every summer. All monies added to each G2 Print Account that are not used by the end of the last summer session are forfeited and non-refundable. Please contact G2@csulb.edu for more information.
Computer Lab Conduct Policy
The following may result in your account being disabled:
- Repeatedly failing to log off from your account when finished.
- Logging on with one account to multiple computers at the same time.
The following can result in expulsion from the lab:
- Altering or destroying any data or software settings on any computers or the network systems.
- Planting a computer virus or worm on any school computer.
- Using the computers to copy or remove copyrighted material.
- Downloading and/or installing unauthorized software into the computer hard drive.
- Accessing files that contain inappropriate or illegal materials such as pornography.
- Sharing your computer account with other students.
- Sending or receiving messages that are, or can be, considered as harassing in nature.
- Sending messages aliased or masqueraded as if from someone else.
G2 Portal Links
Other Printing Services
- Mon-Thu: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Contact G2 Lab
Please include your student ID number in all email correspondence.