Computer Lab Services
Our computer lab contains a variety of equipment and software. Each user needs a printing account to be able to logon to a G2 Lab computer. If there are questions, send an email to G2@csulb.edu.
We offer the following services:
Virtual Desktop Access (24/7)
- Available to CNSM Students with a G2 Computer Lab Print Account
- Connecting to Virtual Desktop away from a lab computer
- VMware View Client on Mobile
- Benefits Include:
- Access 24/7/365
- Access to and use of all programs listed on the right
- Black and White printing support to the printer in HSCI-164
- 23 Total Stations
- CD/DVD Writer
- USB ports
- B & W Laser Printing ($.05 per page)
- Color Laser Printing ($.50 per page)
- 42" Color Poster Printer (Price dependent upon size)
- Flatbed Document Scanner (Free)
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Internet Explorer
Note: We do not provide class instructional support.
Don't Have MS Office?
CSULB Students are eligible for Microsoft Office 365 for FREE until 1 year after their graduation. This includes 1TB (~1024 GB) of cloud storage space. Follow this link for more information
Prefer not to use MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)? There is an alternative: OpenOffice.