Computer Lab Services
The computer lab will have limited hours during Winter Session.
Our computer lab contains a variety of equipment and software. Each user needs a G2 Print Account to be able to log on to a G2 Lab computer. If there are questions, send an email to G2@csulb.edu.
We offer the following services:
- Available to CNSM Students with a G2 Computer Lab Print Account. Log in with BeachID and Password
- Print from Anywhere, pick up during lab hours.
- Print from many formats: pdf, jpg, gif, png, tif, bmp, wpf, emf, doc, docx, txt, rtf, wps, xls, xlsx, csv, ppt, pptx.
- Black and White Laser Printing ($0.06 per page)
- Color Laser Printing ($0.50 per page)
- Document Scanner (Free)
- 42" Color Poster Printer (Cost Based on Size)
Currently Loaded Software
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Photoshop
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- VLC Media Player
- Chemdraw (on select computers)
Note: We do not provide class instructional support.
Don't Have Microsoft Office?
CSULB Students are eligible for Microsoft Office 365 for FREE until 1 year after their graduation. This includes unlimited cloud storage space. Find out more about Student Advantage.