Institutional Information and Data
Enrollment, Demographics, Graduation and Other Institutional Information
- Historical Mission and Current Commitment to the recruitment, retention, training, graduation, and success of underrepresented, low-income and first-generation students at CSULB – Results of a 2013 University Task Force Study
- Office of Institutional Research and Assessment: Yearly and semester summary reporting on faculty workload, enrollments, demographics degrees; faculty evaluation processing and reporting; academic department program review; enrollment management for University and various academic units.
- On demand reporting on Admissions, Enrollment, Retention, and Degrees granted reports that can be specified at the University, College, Department, or Program level.
- Current University, College and Department Student Enrollment and Demographics for last reported period
- University and College Student Enrollment and Demographics for previous years 2006-2010