Intramural Funding - CSULB & CSU System-wide
- Research and Scholarly Activity Awards (RSCA) - reassigned time is awarded through a competitive process at the college level. Submit CNSM proposals using the college form [doc].
- Mini-Grant and Summer Stipend (MGSS) - awarded through a competitive process dictated by the policy and regulations mandated by the legislature and the Chancellor's office.
- Collaborative Multi-Disciplinary Research Award - funding provided to stimulate collaborative integrative research projects between different Departments and Colleges.
- RIMI - CSULB Research Infrastructure at Minority Institutions program funds research related to health disparities.
- METRANS - METRANS Transportation center funds research on transportation issues within large metropolitan areas and contributes to our knowledge base through the development of improved technology, policies, operations, or management practices.
CSU System-wide Research Funding Initiatives
CSUPERB: CSU Program for Education and Research in Biotechnology
COAST: CSU Council on Ocean Affairs, Science and Technology
- Collaborative Resource Sharing Awards - Aims to increase intercampus collaboration in marine and coastal research and education by promoting resource sharing throughout the CSU
- Faculty Research Incentive Awards - Aims to increase extramural grant activity through assigned time funding awards to CSU tenured/tenure-track faculty members to develop and submit full proposals to external funding agencies and organizations for marine and coastal research and educational projects.
WRPI: CSU Water Resources and Policy Initiatives
FRESCA: CSU Faculty Research Expertise and Scholarly and Creative Activity database