LifeFit Center @ The Beach
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Blvd.
Long Beach, CA 90840
Phone: (562) 985-2015
|HOURS OF OPERATION|
|Mon - Thurs||8:30am - 7pm|
|Fri||8:30am - 2pm|
|Sat||8:30am - 12pm|
1. Where on the campus of CSULB is the LifeFit Center located?
The LifeFit Center is located on the lower part of campus in the Kinesiology Building in room 106. It is on the north east side of the building.
2. What are the hours of operation at the LifeFit Center?
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am - 7pm
Friday: 8:30am - 2pm.
Saturday: 8:30am - 12pm
3. What about parking?
If members pay for 3 months of membership or more at a time, they will be issued a LifeFit Center parking pass for Lot 10A. Lot 10A is located right outside of the LifeFit Center!
Parking is not offered to family household discounted memberships and CSULB Employee memberships.CSULB Campus Map
4. What are the necessary steps to gain membership at the LifeFit Center?
In order to gain membership at the LifeFit Center you must be age 49 or older. You may come in and sign up at the Service Desk in the Kinesiology Building room 106. Members can receive a monthly discount by becoming OLLI members or Alumni Association members. OLLI memberships are $40 annually. OLLI Home Page LifeFit Center Home Page
5. How much does a membership cost to the LifeFit Center?
You can see the cost of LifeFit Memberships on our Pricing page here.
6. What are the benefits to a membership at the LifeFit Center?
There are lots of benefits for members at the LifeFit Center. For more information on those benefits, check them out here.
7. What type of group fitness classes are offered at the LifeFit Center?
We offer a wide variety of group fitness classes at the LifeFit Center. To see all of our group fitness classes and their schedule, click here.
8. Where is OLLI located on the campus of CSULB?