- Admissions Information
- Course Information
- Distance Education
- Pre-Licensure Workshops
- Stipend Grants & Special Programs
Mental Health Stipends
LAC DMH Stipend
- The LACDMH stipend is for graduate students who are in their second year of field placement, who will graduate in May 2018, and who are interested in pursuing a social work career in the mental health field.
- Recipients must be willing to make a commitment to work full-time in a Los Angeles County Mental Health agency or a county-contracted agency after they have received their MSW degrees.
- Preference for this stipend will be given to qualified applicants of ethno-cultural minority groups who are served in increasing numbers by LA county DMH agencies.
- Fluency in a second language as needed by mental health agencies in Los Angeles County is also a plus. Other selection criteria will be established and will be stated on the application.
Students interested in applying should note this on their field placement applications.
For Information or Questions about Mental Health Stipends, please contact: