- Admissions Information
- Course Information
- Distance Education
- Pre-Licensure Workshops
- Stipend Grants & Special Programs
Los Angeles County Dept. of Mental Health
Below is a link to the information sheet regarding the Los Angeles County, Department of Mental Health Stipend Program for 2016-2017.
- The LACDMH stipend is for graduate students who are in their second year of field placement, who will graduate in May 2017, and who are interested in pursuing a social work career in the mental health field.
- Recipients must be willing to make a commitment to work full-time in a Los Angeles County Mental Health agency or a county-contracted agency after they have received their MSW degrees.
- Preference for this stipend will be given to qualified applicants of ethno-cultural minority groups who are served in increasing numbers by LA county DMH agencies.
- Fluency in a second language as needed by mental health agencies in Los Angeles County is also a plus. Other selection criteria will be established and will be stated on the application.
The program application will be posted on this School of Social Work webpage as soon as it is available.
The deadline to submit applications will be announced once the applications are posted. Students interested in applying should note this on their field placement applications.
For Additional Information or Questions about this LAC DMH program, please contact: