Student Learning Portfolio
The Student Learning Portfolio (SLP) will help you to gain the greatest possible benefit from the MPA program. It will also allow you to present your professional talents to the greater public policy and administration community. We are confident that your SLP will strongly contribute to your success in the MPA program.
Students who are planning to register for PPA 697 must complete the PPA 697 Declaration of Intent form. Please complete the form and email it to the Department.
PPA 697 Declaration of Intent form
Case Studies and SLP Deadlines
- Deadline to submit Case Studies to Beachboard--11:59 p.m. on May 1st
- Deadline to submit SLP to PPA 697 Instructor--May 15th
- Deadline to submit Case Studies to Beachboard--11:59 p.m. on December 1st
- Deadline to submit SLP to PPA 697 Instructor--December 15th
Note the Following:
- You must assemble your entire SLP with all the required forms and assignments in the proper order (see SLP handbook).
- The Department will notify Enrollment Services when you have successfully completed the SLP, so that they may begin the process to clear you for graduation.
- If you have already completed all your courses and are not taking any courses during the semester you complete the SLP, you will need to register for one unit of GS-700 through CCPE. You must be currently registered the semester that you complete the SLP and/or graduate.