Master of Science in Nursing
Students are admitted to the University and to the Nursing Program in the Fall Semester.
- February 15 is the deadline for CSULB and School of Nursing Applications for Fall Semester for all specialties.
- For International Students and US Citizens applying with a BSN from another country, the application deadline for Fall Semester is December 15.
Each applicant must perform the following:
- Apply online to CSULB at www.csumentor.edu
- Have one set of official transcripts of all previous college or university work sent to the CSULB Office of Admissions and Records. Call (562) 985-5471 for questions in this regard.
- Fall 2017 Graduate Application for Nursing will be available online beginning November 1st.
- Students with foreign transcripts can direct questions to the Center for International Education at CSULB, (562) 985-5476.
- Applications will be accepted at any time prior to the deadlines listed above for the respective semesters.
You may contact Alison Kliachko-Trafas with questions:
PLEASE NOTE: All required documentation (application, written essay, copy of valid CA RN license, and letters of recommendation) must be received by the closing date of the application period. You will not be notified if your file is incomplete on the deadline date. Your file will not go to the admissions committee until it is complete. If you are able, you may have evaluations sent to you and then you can submit them in sealed envelopes with your application.