- About the Department
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Tenured/Tenure-Track Faculty
- Michelle Alencar, Ph. D.
- Joshua Cotter, Ph. D.
- Jill Crussemeyer, Ph. D.
- Alison Ede, Ph.D.
- Keith Freesemann, Ed. D.
- Christine Galvan, Ph. D.
- Grant Hill, Ph.D.
- Jeff Kress, Ph. D.
- Barry Lavay, Ph. D
- Leilani Madrigal, Ph.D.
- Mikiko Nakajima, Ed. D.
- Karen Roos, Ph.D.
- Ralph Rozenek, Ph. D.
- Evan Schick, Ph. D.
- Jan Schroeder, Ph. D.
- Tiffanye M. Vargas, Ph. D.
- Emyr Williams, Ph. D.
- Wilbur Wu, Ph. D.
- Douglas Young, Ph. D.
- CONTACTS -Faculty (Full / Part Time / T.A.)
- Degree and Program Options
- Adapted Physical Education, B.S.
- Athletic Training, B.S.
- Adapted Physical Education, M.A.
- Coaching and Student Athlete Development, M.A.
- Exercise Physiology and Nutrition, M.S.
- Exercise Science, B.S.
- Exercise Science, M.S.
- Fitness, B.S.
- Individualized Program, and Generalized Areas
- K-12 Physical Education Teacher Education, B.S.
- Pedagogical Studies, M.A.
- Motor Behavior, M.A.
- Sport and Exercise Psychology, M.S.
- Sport Psychology and Leadership, B.S.
- Sport Management, M.A.
- Sports Medicine and Injury Studies, M.S.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Dixie Grimmett, Ed. D
B.S. Brigham Young University, 1959
M.S. Washington State University, 1962
Ed. D Brigham Young University, 1976
Scholarly and Creative Interests:
Currently, Dr. Grimmett is retired and is on assignment within the Faculty Early Retirement Program. Her interests include: Education Administration, Sport Management, Pedagogy, and Athletics Administration.
Over the past 42 years in general, Dr. Grimmett has:
Served on numerous department, college, and university committees
Assisted with many fund drives for Athletics, the College of Health and Human Services, and the surrounding community.
Conducted a number of sport related workshops
Served on fitness/sport community committees
Actively involved as a member of many professional organizations
Presented at conferences and served as an officer for several professional organizations.