1. How do I apply to CSULB?
2. What are the qualifications and deadlines for admission?
3. What is required to complete the degree?
4. Can you focus your studies in an area of interest?
5. How do I apply for financial aid?
6. Are scholarships available?
7. Can you get a minor in Hospitality Management?
8. Is there a Masters Degree offered in the Hospitality Management program at CSULB?
All applications must be completed and submitted on the internet via CSUMentor. Click on the following to be directed to the webpage:
For information regarding freshman and transfer admissions, refer to the following webpage:
To receive a B.S. degree in Hospitality Management, students must complete a minimum of 120 units (including general education). Refer to the current catalog and/or the advising worksheet for required courses and degree requirements.
Financial aid is available to students who qualify. Students are urged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for the many types of grants and loans offered. For more information on financial aid opportunities including FAFSA applications, grants, loans, and student work-study, click on the following link:
Scholarships are private monies that are made available to students from various local community groups and coporate donors. You do not have to repay scholarships. Each scholarship usually requires a separate application. A number of scholarships exist specifically for students studying in the area of Hospitality Management. The Hospitality Management program provides a number of scholarships for worthy students.
Yes. The minor in Hospitality Management is available to any non-Hospitality Management major. Click on the following link for more information: