Any NEW applicants pay the $20.00 OLLI membership good for the second half of the year.
First Day of Registration is Saturday February 25th from 12:30 - 3:30
First come - First Enrolled! Register early!
Visit OLLI @ CSULB campus or mail in your registration form with cash/check payment.
Enrollment in all computer classes and lecture classes with LIMITS will be on a first-come - first served basis.
After February 25:
Register in the OLLI office to be sure of a place in classes that have LIMITS.
CALL THE OLLI OFFICE (562 - 985- 8237)
OR CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT
You can complete a COURSE FEEDBACK FORM at any time during the session. The Curriculum Committee uses the information to improve, change, search for instructors for OLLI classes. Please let us know how you review the classes at OLLI. Return the FORM to the OLLI office.
Returned Check Policy
CSULB Foundation charges a $10.00 per check fee for all returned checks. If your check is returned, you will be responsible to pay the amount of your check plus $10.00.
No refunds will be made after the first week of classes for class fees. Notice is posted on the monitor and made in announcements.
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI at CSULB) is located in the HS&D building on the California State University, Long Beach campus. Room 101 is the lecture classroom, Room 100-A is the computer classroom and Room 100-B is the administrative office.
- Membership is open to adults 50 and older.
- Membership is required to take any class.
- Membership is $40.00 for a full academic year (Sept. to Sept.)
- Membership is pro-rated to $20.00 for half of the year (April 1 to Sept. 20)
- Computer class tuition is $35 per class.
- Lecture class tuition is $10 per class.
How To Register
- Complete the personal information
- Check the classes that you want to take
in the column indicated.
- Payments may be made by check or cash.
- Make separate checks for lecture or
computer classes (CSULB Foundation) and
Parking permits (CSULB Parking Services)
- Bring your Registration Form from the SUN booklet with you to register or mail your form and payment to the address at the bottom of the registration form.
- Don’t forget to make a note of the class days and times you have selected.
- You will receive an OLLI @ CSULB name tag
that will be your proof of membership for the
ENTIRE academic year.
- Please share the extra registration form with a possible new member.
Please visit with friends before or after class outside the classroom. Please keep your voices down when you are in the hall as they may disturb classes that are in session and people working in the offices in the building.
DON’T FORGET TO TURN OFF YOUR CELL PHONES (or set to vibrate)!
Our instructors come with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences and influences. We strive to provide diverse views while maintaining the highest quality and academic excellence in all classes. The views of the instructors and their guests are their own and do not necessarily reflect nor represent the views of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at CSULB.