5 Minute Quick Assist Advising
Do you have a quick question that does not require an appointment?
5 Minute Quick Assist (QA) time is appropriate for:
- Changing your degree objectives (i.e. adding a minor/major/certificate or switching your major/pre-major)
- Changing your GE pattern
- Changing your major/minor catalog year
- CHHS minor advising
- Class permits
- GE Questions
- Signature on CR/NC form
- Signature on Educational Leave form
- Timely Graduation Appeal follow ups
- WPE/GWAR questions
QA time is NOT appropriate for:
- Advising for course requirement e.g. FCSE 299
- Comprehensive GE & major advising
- Grad Checks/Grad Plans
- Low major GPA(s)
- Schedule Planning
- Timely Graduation
- Transfer student advising
Spring 2014 QA Hours
Please note: Hours are subject to change; check our homepage for any changes or office closures. Check back often for the latest updates.
Students will be assisted on a first come, first serve basis.
If necessary, an advisor may also schedule an individual appointment for you to address additional specific or complex issues and concerns.