First-year declared Pre-Nursing students
- First-year declared Pre-Nursing students are required to complete Freshmen Fall Mandatory Advising during their first fall semester at CSULB. Click here for more information.
Second-year declared Pre-Nursing students
- Second-year declared Pre-Nursing students can set up appointments for individual advising or attend advising during published Pre-Nursing advising hours.
- Sign-ups for 10 minute advising sessions begin at 8:15am each morning in ET-237.
- Hours vary daily depending on advisor availability.
- Sign-ups are same day only; sign-ups end once all allotted advising slots are full for the day.
Upcoming Walk in/Open Advising Hours:
- Monday, November 30th - 9am to 11am
- Tuesday. December 1st - 2:30pm to 3pm
- Thursday, December 3rd - 9am to 11am
- Monday, December 7th - 9am to 11am
- Tuesday, December 8th - 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- Thursday, December 10th - 9am to 11am
- Dates/times are subject to change. Check back often for the latest updates and/or schedule changes.
- If necessary, an advisor may schedule an appointment with you to discuss more complex issues.
Students wishing to declare Pre-Nursing
Degree Progress Rules
- Click here for the degree progress rules for Pre-Nursing majors.
Major Specific Declaration Requirements
- Click here for the major specific declaration requirements for the Nursing Basic program.