First-year declared Pre-Nursing students
- First-year declared Pre-Nursing students are required to complete Freshmen Fall Mandatory Advising during their first fall semester at CSULB. Click here for more information.
Second-year declared Pre-Nursing students
- Second-year declared Pre-Nursing students can set up appointments for individual advising or attend advising during published Pre-Nursing advising hours.
Advising Hours - Summer 2016
- Continuing students: Contact our office to schedule an advising appointment.
- Please note that hours vary daily depending on advisor availability. We strongly recommend that you call our office to check availability before dropping in, as there may not be someone available to immediately assist you.
Students wishing to declare Pre-Nursing
Degree Progress Rules
- Click here for the degree progress rules for Pre-Nursing majors.
Major Specific Declaration Requirements
- Click here for the major specific declaration requirements for the Nursing Basic program.