First-year declared Pre-Nursing students
- First-year declared Pre-Nursing students are required to complete Freshmen Fall Mandatory Advising during their first fall semester at CSULB. Click here for more information.
- Sign-ups for 10 minute advising sessions begin in person at 8:15am each morning in ET-237.
- Hours vary depending on advisor availability.
- Sign-ups are same day only; sign-ups end once all allocated advising slots are full for the day.
- Monday, February 15th - 9am to 11am
- Tuesday, February 16th - 1:30pm to 3pm
- Tuesday, February 23rd - 1:30pm to 3pm
- Thursday, February 25th - 9am to 11am
- Dates/times are subject to change. Check back often for the latest updates and/or schedule changes.
- If necessary, an advisor may schedule a 30 minute appointment with you to discuss more complex issues.