Skip to Local Navigation
Skip to Content
California State University, Long Beach
College of Health and Human Services Academic Advising & Resource Center

Freshmen Fall Advising

CSULB requires all freshmen to receive academic advising in their fall semester in order to register for their second semester (spring term).

If you do not receive academic advising during the fall semester, your registration hold will not be lifted.

New CHHS freshmen will be emailed in September with instructions on how to fulfill your advising requirement.

For more information about the university policy on freshmen advising, click here.