Do you need an appointment?
Use the criteria below to determine if you need to schedule an individual appointment with an advisor or if you should stop by during our Open Advising hours.
Individual appointments (30 minute advising sessions) are necessary for:
- Comprehensive GE & major advising
- Grad checks/Grad plans (Fall 2016 and after)
- Low major GPA(s)
- Schedule planning
- Timely Graduation
- Transfer student advising
NOTE: Individual appointments are reserved for currently matriculated, declared CHHS majors.
Open Advising (10 minute advising sessions) is held for quick questions and is appropriate for:
- Changing your GE pattern
- Changing your major/minor catalog year
- CHHS minor advising
- Class permits
- Declared CHHS pre-majors
- GE Questions
- Grad checks (Fall 2015, Spring 2016, or Summer 2016)
- Signature on CR/NC form
- Signature on Educational Leave form
- Students interested in declaring a CHHS major/minor/certificate
- Timely Graduation Appeal follow ups
- WPE/GWAR questions