Do you need an appointment?
Use the critiera below to determine if you need to schedule an individual appointment with an advisor or if you should stop by during our 5 minute quick assist hours.
Individual appointments are necessary for:
- Advising for course requirement
- Comprehensive GE & major advising
- Grad Checks/Grad Plans
- Low major GPA(s)
- Schedule Planning
- Timely Graduation
- Transfer student advising
Please note that individual appointments are reserved for declared CHHS currently matriculated students.
5 Minute Quick Assist advising is appropriate for:
- Changing your degree objectives (i.e. adding a minor/major/certificate or switching your major/pre-major)
- Changing your GE pattern
- Changing your major/minor catalog year
- CHHS minor advising
- Class permits
- GE Questions
- Signature on CR/NC form
- Signature on Educational Leave form
- Students graduating in Fall 2013 or Spring 2014
- Timely Graduation Appeal follow ups
- WPE/GWAR questions
Pre-Major advising sessions are appropriate for:
- Any declared CHHS pre-major (except Pre-Nursing)
- Any freshmen or sophomore interested in declaring a CHHS pre-major (except Pre-Nursing)
If you do not need an appointment, please click here for our 5 minute Quick Assist advising hours.
If, based on the above criteria, you need to schedule an appointment, please click here.