Ethics at the Beach
In April 2007, the Ukleja Center partnered with student leaders in ABSOC to offer the first Ethics at the Beach seminar. Over 55 students participated in the half-day workshop, which featured presentations by Dr. Mick Ukleja, Pamela Garretson, Jim Eaton.
In April 2008, Dr. James Manseau Sauceda, Director of the CSULB Multicultural Center, and Kurtis Oakley, Ethics Program Manager at Northrop Grumman Corporation, shared their expertise on ethical communication in a global society.
The next Ethics at The Beach seminar for students will be offered from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. on October 31, 2008. For more information or to register for the workshop, please contact Jane Roeder at email@example.com or (562) 985-8600.
Online Resources for Students
- Dean's Letter on Academic Integrity
- APA-Style Electronic References
- Codes from Student Organizations
- Resources Promoting Academic Integrity for Students
- Writing Papers About Ethical Theories
- The Ethical Leader Within (Power Point Document) - Dr. Mick Ukleja
- Business Ethics Training Program (Power Point Document) - Pamela Garretson