Professional Excellence Award
This award recognizes students who have demonstrated excellent professional behavior and growth throughout the academic year through his or her activities on and off campus, and how the knowledge and skills gained from SCPD programs enabled that professional behavior. Factors that are considered in this award would include active participation in professional organizations, a willingness to dress, act and speak in a professional manner, and a demonstrated effort to improve professional skills and attributes through workshops, reading and other professional development activities.
Winners will be recognized at our Awards Banquet on Friday, May 13, 2016.
Esther Joice Songco
- Any current SCPD student.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Demonstrated development of professional skills and attribute
Written essays should be no more than three pages long, double spaced and document how, over the course of the academic year, the student has benefitted from specific SCPD learning experiences, and what the outcome may have been had it not been for these learning experiences. Testimonials validating professional behavior from mentors, bosses, trainers, business professionals and others may be included on the essay.
- Online Application.
- Essay to be uploaded onto the Online Application Form.
- Applying for the Professional Excellence Award does not disqualify a student from applying for any other SCPD award.
- Questions? Contact SCPD Office at (562) 985-2265 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org