Director's Award for Outstanding Achievement
This award recognizes the student who has shown outstanding achievement and personal growth during the academic year.
Applicants must document their achievements over the course of the academic year. Factors to be evaluated include academic success, leadership in student organizations, participation in civic or volunteer activities, achievement in sports, arts or other personal endeavors and certificates, licenses or awards earned.
Testimonials from faculty, mentors, employers and civic leaders will be helpful to the student’s case. The student’s ability to overcome physical, financial, language or other personal limitations will also be an important consideration.
The winner will be recognized at our Awards Banquet on Friday, May 1st, 2015.
Marketing, Management, and Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Current SCPD student
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Demonstrated outstanding achievement and personal growth during the academic year.
Written essays should be no more than three pages long, double spaced, and discuss the student’s achievements both specifically and within the context of the student’s other activities, obstacles or other achievements.
- Online Application – Application for the 2015 award is now closed.
- Essay must be uploaded onto the Online Application Form.
- Applying for the Director's Award does not disqualify a student from applying for any other SCPD award.
- Questions? Contact SCPD Office at (562) 985-2265 or email us: email@example.com