At the end of each academic year SCPD recognizes students for outstanding achievement in three categories:
- Professional Excellence Award: professional development
- FEI Award: excellence in accounting and finance (in partnership with FEI)
- Director's Award: overall excellence in academic and personal lives
Winners in these categories receive an award which may vary depending on CBA and SCPD budgetary circumstances at the time and are recognized at our annual Awards Banquet.
Students are responsible throughout the year for engaging in the activities that qualify them for the awards and documenting those activities. Award winners are selected in April based on an essay that discusses the student’s achievement in the respective category.
- Review Information details, & Required documents for the Awards you are planning to apply for.
- Complete SCPD Awards Application (for specific award), including the essay
- Professional Excellence Award: Sunday, April 5, 2015 at midnight
- FEI Award: Friday, March 20, 2015 at midnight
- Director's Award: Sunday, April 5, 2015 at midnight