At the end of each academic year SCPD recognizes students for outstanding achievement in three categories:
- Professional Excellence Award: Professional development
- Director's Award: Overall excellence in academic and personal lives
- FEI Award: Excellence in accounting and finance (in partnership with FEI)
Winners in these categories receive an award which may vary depending on CBA and SCPD budgetary circumstances at the time and are recognized at our annual Awards Banquet (Friday, May 19, 2017 at 6:00PM).
Students are responsible throughout the year for engaging in the activities that qualify them for the awards and documenting those activities. Award winners will be selected by April 1, 2017 based on an essay that discusses the student’s achievement in the respective category.
- Review information details, and required documents for the awards you are planning to apply for.
- Complete SCPD Awards Application (for specific award), including the essay.
- Professional Excellence Award: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at midnight
- Director's Award: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at midnight
- FEI Award: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at midnight