Student Center for Professional Development - SCPD
1) Meet the Eligibility Requirements
2) Log-in to SSO (csulb.okta.com)
3) Click on BeachSync
4) Type SCPD in the search bar and select "CBA Student Center for Professional Development"
5) Click on the Join Now button
6) Complete the Online Application
7) Come to the SCPD Office (CBA-365) to pick up your passport. Be prepared to take a picture.
Membership has its advantages
- Professional Development – Receive invitations to attend professional development workshops given by corporate leaders through the Passport to Success program (prepares you for working in business).
- Mentoring – Get advice from leaders of major corporations such as UPS, Boeing, Target, Northwestern Mutual, Memorial Medical Center and others. (Seniors are eligible to apply to the Corporate Mentoring Program for one-on-one mentoring throughout the academic year.)
- Networking – Work in teams with other CBA students (you will make great connections and add experience to your resume).
- Give back – Be a Community Scholar and mentor to a high school student (it’s rewarding and a great resume builder).
The CBA will be a globally recognized college of choice for scholarly and educational excellence that prepares graduates to succeed in business and society.
Our mission is to graduate highly valued, ethical business professionals prepared to excel in a dynamic global business environment.
Engage, execute, and excel embody our approach to achieving our mission.
3/22/17 3:31 PM AM AMndDate -->mg src="/colleges/cba/scpd/image3/22/17 3:31 PM AM AM PMDate -->ndDate -->ndDate -->ndDate -->Date -->ndDate -->ndDate -->ndDate -->ndDate -->