Target Pathways Award
Amount/Award: $1,000 (two available)
- Must have a major degree objective of a Bachelor or Masters of Science in Business, option in Accountancy, Finance, Human Resources Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or Operations and Supply Chain Management at CSULB. Pre-business majors are okay to apply.
- Must have completed or be in progress with ALL the major specific degree requirements (MSDR) at the time of application.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Applicants may apply for only one of three awards in the following categories:
- The winners will be invited to meet with a Target representative to learn more about career opportunities at Target.
Please submit the following documents to the Center for Scholarship Information (USU-238) in addition to completing the online application form:
- Unofficial transcripts from MyCSULB; if previous academic information is not listed please provide an official transcript from those universities.
- A typewritten statement (one page, double spaced, 12pt. font) stating to which award you are applying (diversity, leadership or volunteerism) and provide examples of your accomplishments that qualify you for this category.
- One letter of recommendation to support your accomplishments in your personal statement. (For example, if you volunteer at the American Red Cross, then the recommendation needs to be from the person who supervises your volunteer activities at the American Red Cross.)