TABC & Toyota “Let’s Go Places” Scholarship
Amount/Award: $2,000 (three available for Operations and Supply Chain Management option and two available for all other CBA options)
- Must be a current, active member of at least one of the following Associated Business Students Organizations Council (ABSOC) student organizations:
- Associated Business Students Organizations Council (ABSOC)
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Beta Alpha Psi Accounting Society (BAP)
- Black Business Students Association (BBSA)
- Delta Sigma Pi (DSP)
- Financial Management Association (FMA)
- Hispanic Students Business Association (HSBA)
- Human Resource Management Association (HRMA)
- Information Systems Student Association (ISSA)
- International Business Association (IBA)
- Law Society
- Society for Advancement of Management (SAM)
- Student Managed Investment Fund (SMIF)
- Must have a major degree objective of a Bachelor of Science in Business, admitted to Accountancy, Finance, Human Resources Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or Operations and Supply Chain Management as your option at CSULB.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Must have sophomore or junior standing.
- The winners will meet as a group with a company representative to learn more about career opportunities at Toyota.
- Previous recipients of a TABC & Toyota Scholarship are not eligible to receive subsequent awards.
Please submit the following documents to the Center for Scholarship Information (USU-238) in addition to completing the online application form:
- A typewritten personal statement (one page, double spaced, 12pt. font) describing how you are involved with student organizations at CSULB.