Past Spring 2011 Events
Fall 2010 Events
- “Inside City Management: A Discussion of the Structure and Practice of Long Beach City Management” - 12/02/10
Rescheduled“The Journey from College Student to CEO” - 11/18/10
- “Veterans in Business: Challenges and Victories” - 11/04/10
- “Remembering Coach John Wooden” - 10/28/10
- “The Business of CSULB Athletics: a Panel Discussion” - 10/14/10
- “Seeking Opportunities in Uncertain Markets” - 10/07/10
- “Overcoming Adversity: The Power of Positivity” - 09/16/10
Spring 2010 Events
- “Negotiating Across Cultures” - 04/27/10
- “Branding 101” - 04/13/10
- “Managing the Millennials” - 04/06/10
- “LEAN Supply Chain Management” - 03/23/10
- “Harnessing the Power of Social Media” - 03/16/10
- “Nonprofit Leadership: Making a Difference by Serving Others” - 03/02/10
- “The New World of Higher Education” - 02/16/10
Past Event - March 16, 2010
Harnessing the Power of Social Media
Dr. Hope Jensen Schau '90
CSULB Alumna '90
Associate Professor of Marketing
Eller College of Management
University of Arizona
Hope Jensen Schau is an associate professor of marketing at the Eller College of Management, University of Arizona. She earned her Ph.D. from the University of California, Irvine. She teaches Integrated Marketing Communications to undergraduates and Managing Integrated Marketing to MBA students. Her research interests are: the role of consumption and brands in consumer identity projects, collective consumption, collaborative value creation, technology and the marketplace, and the impact of new media on marketing communications and brand strategy. She is the author of several articles published in prominent journals including, the Journal of Marketing, the Journal of Consumer Research, the Journal of Retailing, and the Journal of Advertising.
College of Business Administration
California State University, Long Beach
Room CBA 139A
1250 Bellflower Blvd., MS - 8501
Long Beach, California 90840-8306
Visitors to the campus must purchase a parking permit at a yellow kiosk for $5.00.
There is a yellow kiosk located in Lot 15 adjacent to the CBA building.
Please park in the multistory parking structure adjacent to the College of Business Administration building on Merriam Way. Campus Map.
NOTE: After purchasing your permit, you may park in the spaces marked "Employees Only" in Lot 15 after 6:00 p.m.