Admission - Saturday MBA
Admission to the Saturday MBA is once a year, and classes begin the last Saturday in August. Admission to the Saturday MBA requires a two-step application process.
Applications are accepted beginning October 1. The application deadline is June 1 for domestic students. International students on F1 visas are not eligible for the Saturday MBA, because it does not meet the unit requirement for F1 visas. Holders of other visas should contact the program manager.
- Possess BA or BS degree from accredited university with at least a 2.5 GPA (degree does not need to be in business)
- Complete and submit university application via www.csumentor.edu
- Select Special Session Degree Program from the College & Major drop down menu, then select Business Administration Saturday E
- Submit $55 non-refundable fee
- Submit transcripts as requested by Enrollment Services
Applicants can check their university application status here:
The program application must be filed via www.csulb.edu/cba/advance
You will need to submit the following materials:
- Application form
- Statement of Purpose (1-2 pages)
- Test Score (GMAT or GRE)
- Letters of Recommendation (please alert your recommenders to expect a notification email to submit their letters)
Applicants can check their program application status here: