International students are strongly encouraged to apply as early in the application period as possible. Once the student has been admitted and an I-20 has been issued, it can take several weeks to obtain a visa. Please also check with International Admissions about any other documents that might be required.
Please see here for application deadlines.
Online MBA application
- MBA online application via www.csulb.edu/cba/advance
- Official test score (GMAT or GRE) that was sent to you by the testing agency
- Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of recommendation. Please alert your recommenders that they will be notified to submit their letters online.
Online CSU application
- CSU online application via www.csumentor.edu
For Daytime Accelerated MBA Applicants ONLY:
Select Special Session Degree Program from the College & Major dropdown menu, then select Business Administation Accelerated E
- $55 non-refundable application fee
Center for International Education (CIE)
International Admissions, Brotman Hall-201
1250 Bellflower Blvd.Long Beach, CA 90840