Application and Admission
Admission to our graduate programs requires a two-step application process. Students must apply online to the university and to the program they have selected.
Be sure to file applications early to ensure timely processing. Please see here for application deadlines.
- Domestic student application requirements
- International student application requirements
- Application Checklist
We only review complete applications. There are no conditional admissions. We make admission decisions on a rolling basis. Meeting the minimum criteria does not guarantee admission.
The university requires a minimum 2.5 GPA in your undergraduate degree.
For our MBA programs, we require at least a 2.75 GPA.
We accept either the GMAT or the GRE exam. No preference is given to either test.
Minimum GMAT requirements:
- 500 overall score; 4.0 Writing score; 4.0 Integrated Reasoning.
- Applicants must show a balance between the quantitative and verbal sections with percentiles at or above 20% in each section in order to be considered for admission.
Register here for the GMAT Exam www.mba.com
Minimum GRE requirements:
- At least 150 in each verbal and quantitative section. At least 4.0 in the writing section.
Register here for the GRE Exam http://www.ets.org/gre
Students must forward the official test score sent to them by the testing agency to the MBA Office as part of their application.
The Evening MBA and the Daytime Accelerated MBA do not require work experience, but it is highly recommended to enhance class room experience and performance.
There is a minimum 3-year work experience requirement for the Saturday MBA.