Long Beach Small Business Monitor
CBA Long Beach Small Business Monitor consists of periodic surveys of small business owners, managers and supervisors. The purpose is to provide the community with an understanding of the expectations, attitudes and desires of Long Beach small businesses.
The surveys are based on scientifically constructed telephone and Internet surveys among a randomly selected sample of small businesses in Long Beach. Results are offered to the community through quarterly newsletters and in-person presentations.
Community & Group Presentations
Click on the link to get more information about the LB Small Business Monitor. You may also contact us to schedule a personalized presentation for your community or business group by a CSULB Business Professor.
2nd Quarter 2015
What Does Small Business Need to Succeed?
For Long Beach small business owners and managers optimism in the local economy is steadily returning. Even so, despite the optimism, challenges remain. In the latest Long Beach Small Business Monitor we report the results of questions posed to Long Beach small business owners and managers about the challenges they face building a business in today’s local economy.
- Winter 2015 - Small Business Expectations Index 2015
- Summer 2014 - Struggles with Online Marketing
- Spring 2014 - Long Beach Small Business and the Affordable Care Act.
- Winter 2014 - Small Business Expectations Index
- Summer 2013: Small Business Ratings of Local Government Job Performance
- Spring 2013: Small Business Expectations for 2013
- Winter 2013: Good time to open a small business in Long Beach
- Summer 2012: Small Business Rates Local Government
- Spring 2012: Small Business Expectations for 2012
- Winter 2012: Small Business Performance in 2012