Long Beach Small Business Monitor
2016 Small Business Expectations Index
Our yearly survey of Long Beach small business owners and managers shows optimism tempered by increased uncertainty about the 2016 business, economic and political climate. A declining stock market, rollicking presidential election, rising interest rates and changes in the minimum wage are just a few of the concerns moderating small business expectations heading into 2016..
Community & Group Presentations
Click on the link to get more information about the LB Small Business Monitor. You may also contact us to schedule a personalized presentation for your community or business group by a CSULB Business Professor.
1Q 2016 Survey Results
In this issue are the results of our annual survey of small business expectations for the coming year. The purpose of the Long Beach Small Business Monitor is to provide the greater Long Beach community with an understanding of the expectations and desires of small business owners.
GET MORE SURVEY 2016 RESULTS
- Summer 2014 - Struggles with Online Marketing
- Spring 2014 - Long Beach Small Business and the Affordable Care Act.
- Winter 2014 - Small Business Expectations Index
- Summer 2013: Small Business Ratings of Local Government Job Performance
- Spring 2013: Small Business Expectations for 2013
- Winter 2013: Good time to open a small business in Long Beach
- Summer 2012: Small Business Rates Local Government
- Spring 2012: Small Business Expectations for 2012
- Winter 2012: Small Business Performance in 2012