2017 Small Business Expectations Index
“Increasingly Positive” is how to describe the expectations of Long Beach Small Business heading into 2017. Our yearly survey of Long Beach small business owners and managers shows the highest level of business optimism since recording began five years ago.
Community & Group Presentations
Click on the link to get more information about the LB Small Business Monitor. You may also contact us to schedule a personalized presentation for your community or business group by a CSULB Business Professor.
In This Issue
In this issue are the results of our annual survey of small business expectations for the coming year. The purpose of the Long Beach Small Business Monitor is to provide the greater Long Beach community with an understanding of the expectations and desires of small business owners.
Small Business Outlook
Sales and Profits Expectations
Capital Spending and Hiring
Company Size: Expectations
- 2016 Q4 - Oppose or Support Minimum Wage
- 2016 Q2 - Small Business Expectations Index Digital Marketing
- 2016 Q1 - Small Business Expectations Index 2015
- 2015 Q4 - Small Business and the Affordable Care Act Year 3
- 2015 Q3 - City Gov’t Job Performance Scorecard.
- 2015 Q2 - What Does Small Business Need to Succeed.
- 2015 Q1 - Small Business Expectations Index 2015
- Summer 2014 - Struggles with Online Marketing
- Spring 2014 - Long Beach Small Business and the Affordable Care Act.
- Winter 2014 - Small Business Expectations Index
- Summer 2013: Small Business Ratings of Local Government Job Performance
- Spring 2013: Small Business Expectations for 2013
- Winter 2013: Good time to open a small business in Long Beach
- Summer 2012: Small Business Rates Local Government
- Spring 2012: Small Business Expectations for 2012
- Winter 2012: Small Business Performance in 2012