Operational Information for Faculty, Students, and Staff
| Nupur Shah: 5-4988
Head of Instructional Technology
|Ghul Cassim: 5-5618|
|Cory Clark: 5-7175|
|Sina LiHang: 5-7556|
|Front Desk/Help: 5-8193
||Sivyu Chia: 5-5628|
CBA Computer Technical Help
- Contact CBA IT Front Desk for technical assistance and customer support ext. 5-8193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CBA Classroom Digital Projector/Smart Panel Support (all CBA classrooms)
- Contact CBA IT Front Desk for technical assistance and customer support ext. 5-8193 or send a student to CBA IT Front Desk in CBA 243.
- For secondary contact, contact CSULB Classroom Support Services at 5-4962.
CBA Computer Classroom Reservations
CBA Computer Classrooms* are CBA-236, 237A, 237B, and 240 and the CBA Dean’s Conference Rooms are CBA 200, 253, and 366.
- CBA Computer Classroom Reservations link: http://csulb.edu/cba/reservation/
- CBA Computer Classroom Reservations questions, please contact Sivyu Chia ext. 5-5628.
- CBA Dean's Office Conference Room questions, please contact Melinda Smith ext. 5-5306.
- Computer Classroom reservations for future semesters are encouraged.
*Note: All Computer Classroom reservation requests must be sent via the department ASC.
- beachnet+ is the official campus provided wi-fi available all over the university.
- eduroam is wireless service that be used at CSUs, UCs, and many universities across the states, as well as universities abroad.
CBA Open Access Lab
- CBA Open Access Lab, located in CBA 243, is open to all students.
- Available CBA IT Lab and Computer Classroom Software (http://csulb.edu/cba/it/software/)
Other campus resources
- Technology Help Desk (562-985-4959, email@example.com, Horn Center) can assist with issues with MyCSULB, BeachBoard, Wi-Fi, Single SignOn, Email, etc.
- CSULB Software Depot: CSULB Software Depot lets faculty, staff and students download some software titles to personally owned computers for university related activities.