Three time CBA Most Valuable Professor and holder of both the university's Distinguished Faculty Teaching and Distinguished Faculty Advising awards. Prior industry work experience with NYSE member firm, McDonnel Douglas Aircraft and Union Bank. Private practice law for 20 years with an emphasis in taxation and real estate. Articles published in the Real Estate Law Journal, Appraisal Journal and Real Estate Review.
Teaching Interests: Legal Environment of Business
Research Interests: Real estate and taxation with particular expertise in California's Proposition 13.
- JD, Western State University, 1975
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate, New York Institute, 1972
- MBA, University of Southern California, 1971
- BS, University of Southern California, 1970
Major: Business Administration
- Professor, California State University, Long Beach (1976 - Present)
- FERP - FALL (GONE IN SPRING), California State University, Long Beach (2010 - 2014)
- Part Time Faculty, California State University, Long Beach (1973 - 1976)
Journal and Major Conferences
Other Research and Scholarly Activities
|"Legal Studies in Business Programs on a Roll: A Survey of LSB at the California State University System - 2007 vs. 2000 " (2008)||2008 Annual Conference||Palm Springs, CA|
|"Using Brief, High Impact Videos in the Legal Studies in Business Classroom" (2007)||2007 Annual Conference||Palm Springs, CA|
|"A Survey of Legal Studies in Business Course Offerings at California based AACSB-Accredited Undergraduate Colleges of Business Administration" (2006)||2006 Annual Conference||Palm Springs, CA|