Three time CBA Most Valuable Professor and holder of both the university's Distinguished Faculty Teaching and Distinguished Faculty Advising awards. Prior industry work experience with NYSE member firm, McDonnel Douglas Aircraft and Union Bank. Private practice.
Teaching Interests: Legal Environment of Business
Research Interests: Real estate and taxation with particular expertise in California's Proposition 13.
- , Western State University College of Law, 1975
- , New York Institude, 1972
Major: Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Master, University of Southern California, 1971
- Bachelor, University of Southern California, 1970
Major: Business Administration
- FERP, at California State University Long Beach ( - Present)
- Professor at California State University Long Beach, Professor at California State University Long Beach ( - Present)
- Part Time Faculty, at California State University Ling Beach ( - Present)
2017 CSULB CBA Faculty Public RESUME (DM) XML: trhoads