Dean's Update, June 14, 2013
Announcing Newly-Tenured and Newly-Promoted CBA Faculty Members
Please join me in welcoming five newly-tenured faculty members. Ying Liu, Information Systems; Risto Moisio, Marketing; Tianjiao Qiu, Marketing; and Sherry Su, Management/HRM have received tenure and promotion to Associate Professor. Praveen Sinha, Accountancy, received tenure and promotion to Professor.
I am also pleased to announce that Sam Min, Marketing, has been promoted to Professor. All of these faculty members are excellent teachers and researchers, and each has given much to the department, college, and university through his or her service activities.
Having such a well-qualified group achieve these milestones is significant and well-deserved, but the quality of their research deserves special mention. For the review period, this group of CBA faculty members has produced 5 elite and 10 high quality journal publications! This is very impressive and shows their dedication as scholars. Congratulations to each of these valuable CBA colleagues.
In This Issue
- Announcing Newly-Tenured and Newly-Promoted CBA Faculty Members
- CBA Department Chair Appointments Complete
- Results of First-Ever CBA Graduation Survey Now Available
- Master of Science Proposals and International Business Minor Receive University Approvals
- CBA Student Outreach and Advising Continues
- Molina Healthcare-CSULB Internship Program Going Strong